Request a FREE in-home assessment
Free In-Home Assessment
The Care To Be Home team wants to make sure that we fully understand the needs of our clients. While we can learn a lot from a telephone call, it is extremely important that we meet with the client and his/her family (if available) preferably in their home to truly understand how we can help.
During the Free In-Home Assessment a Care To Be Home representative will listen and ask questions for the purpose of building a care plan. Categories to be covered:
- Diagnosis and Health History
- General Instructions
- Medications (type, dosage, frequency)
- Family or Community Support (Emergency Contact, Church or Community Group, Physician, Other Support)
- Caregiver Profile (Personality Preference)
- Transportation Needs
- Dietary Needs and Meal Preferences
In addition to building a care plan the Free In-Home Assessment provides ample time for the Client and his/her representatives to ask any and all their own questions. It’s very important that our team is comfortable with the care plan but even more important for the client to be comfortable with the care plan and the company they choose.
The Goals of the Free In-Home Assessment:
- Gather facts to understand the needs and expectations of client
- Answer all questions from client and his/her support representatives
- Build a working Care Plan
No Commitment Necessary.
If client wants to move forward we will:
- Review Company Policies/Procedures
- Sign Care Agreement to begin services (Not a contract)
- Collect Deposit (Typically equal to two weeks of service)
- Choose a start date to begin service